Good is an adjective, and today I’d like to show you some other casual and informal words you can use when you want to say someone or something is good.
When talking about goods, services, or places, you can say:
- We had an ace time at the party last night.
- That amusement park is so awesome. You should go there.
- I had a bang-up time when I met my friends from high school.
- They make excellent pizza at that restaurant.
- You look fabulous! What a pretty dress.
- The kids had a fantastic time at Disneyworld.
- The new video game I got has killer graphics.
- Mom said her new knife sharpener is terrific.
- That hotel provides top-notch service.
- They have a wicked rollercoaster at that park.
Now it’s your turn. How about using some of these words in an original sentencein the comment box below!
Want to learn 225 verb and preposition combinations? Check out my new book:
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!