The present progressive tense is not just used to talk about what you are doing at the moment. For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how you can use this useful grammar in your English conversations and writing!
[content_band style=”color: #333;” bg_color=”#ffddea” border=”both”][container]Are you enjoying these lessons? Please help me out by leaving a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks![/container] [/content_band]
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- I’m sitting in my office.
- As I am writing this lesson, I am listening to the radio.
- Someone is talking about books.
- I’m reading a book about social media.
- George is working on his MBA.
- Jack is working on a redesign of the company website.
- After work today, I’m going to meet a friend for coffee.
- I’m working this Saturday.
- Joe is meeting his sister at JFK tomorrow.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
[content_band style=”color: #333;” bg_color=”#ffddea” border=”both”][container]
Do you have question about English? Are you confused about something in English? Just click the Ask me a question button on the left side of the screen and record your message. I’ll answer all voice messages in a future podcast![/container] [/content_band]
Do you want to learn 120 Phrasal Verbs? Get my new book. You can download it below (a pdf) or get it for your PC or mobile device or get it in paperback @ Amazon!